Teks Fiksi Ujian Praktik Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 2021/2022

My name is Suryaman, I like fruit very much, I usually buy my favourite fruits in the mini-market. I like melon, watermelon, jackfruit and guava
Sometimes I like to make juice with my favourite fruits. 

My name is Mimin, I like to eat Indonesian Food & European Food 
I always have breakfast with Lontong, Soup and drink hot tea
I usually have lunch with hamburgers and I drink Ice Coffee

Hi Guys My name is Sukirman, I like to go jogging every morning with my brother
I like drawing animals such as horses, monkeys, tigers or bird 
I also like listening to music, I always listen to music when I work 


Question: 
1. Mention Suryaman's favourite fruits!
2. Where does he (Suryaman) buy fruit?
3. What does he (Suryaman) sometimes do with his favourite fruit?
4. What does she (Mimin) eat every breakfast?
5. What does she (Mimin) drink every lunch?
6. With whom does Sukirman go jogging every morning?
7. What does he like to draw for objects? 
8. Good afternoon _ how are you?
9. What is your name? _ What is your hobby?
10. Nice to meet you _ See you 

Post a Comment

0 Comments